jueves, 21 de enero de 2010

Expectations

I went to a meditation retreat in Thailand and witnessed exemplary lives, I went to see the sunrise and got only rain, I thought it was going to be difficult but I almost ran away, I went looking for a small part to complete my puzzle and I got a completely different game, I went looking for a Thai monk and found lovely European people, I went to meet an enlightened and a dog bit me, I went for breakfast and got a wheat beverage, I went to a tropical country and had to use winter jacket, I went for explanations and received smiles, I went to take pictures and was the main attraction, I went to be happier and got control of my mind, I went for a glass of water and got my head shaved. That’s what happen when you have expectations.

No hay comentarios: