viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

Life rearrengement test

One day, I realized that most of my daily time is dedicated to activities that I can not consider priorities, and that all the things I want to do and consider priorities, are done in the remaining spots, when there is enough time or energy, and not always is possible.
So I am doing what I want, but not enough as I would like. What if I give a boost to my priorities? What if I really treat them as priorities?
I am lucky enough, to have the chance to test how things should be. For almost five months, I will spend most of my time in my priorities, and the remaining of my energy will be dedicated to the rest of activities.
What will happen after those five months? I do not know. Maybe I will change priorities, maybe I will decide that is the way I want to live for the rest of my time, or maybe I will get back to the usual life and like it as it is, but for sure this test will have important consequences in the following years.

No hay comentarios: